Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The perfect gift for your man

I went to the store in search for a white elephant gift and found the following, which I immediately purchased:



Could I ask for a better gift? "Bod Man", body spray for men that will turn guys into sexy studs. I love it! I mean, is this a serious business? I did find it at Wal-mart, but one has to wonder what the marketing people were thinking because it seems like such a joke. I love the women on the box that are quoted saying "I want your Bod." Classic. Will someone buy it as a gift for their hunk-o-love? It comes with three body sprays. The first is called "Black" and is black. Oh, creative! Next we have "Money". It's green. I wonder if I spray that on my man instead of chest hairs he'll sprout cash. The best is the body fragrance called "Ripped Abs". Does that mean you are supposed to spray it on your stomach and it will give you a wash board stomach? Oh my! Maybe Marshall will win it in the gift exchange and we can see if it works. I doubt it, especially since my hubby doesn't need a spray to make him hot.

But ladies, if you are in need for the perfect gift for your man, look no further. I can even pick you up a pack if you want!

3 comments:

mathmom said...

OK, so I saw this stuff at WalMart and I wondered who would buy it. Now I know! What a perfect white elephant gift!

Michelle said...

Actually I have smelled it and it smells good. It is funny advertisement, but I like the stuff.

Sarah said...

That's awesome! Haha, I have a white elephant gift exchange on Thursday to go to....I think I am going to do a "Make your own dreamy vampire kit" and have some sparkly lotion and a set of fangs in it, just to make fun of all the crazies in my book club group who are obsessed w/ New Moon... haha....