Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Jimmy!

Yesterday my big boy Jimmy turned three. He was so excited about his birthday! We had a Superman themed birthday cake and party with his cousins. They even gave him a Superman monster truck. He got Wall-E jammies from mom and Dad, plus a remote control car. My mom gave him an ambulance that lights up and makes noise and my dad gave him a t-ball set. Jimmy loved being the center of attention, as always, and all things Superman. I took the leftover table cloth and hung it in his room which he thinks if totally cool. I can't believe my little man is three! (sniff, sniff) Yeah Jimmy!


Presents!


The cake.


What happens when Gramby is here for a party.


Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Lempskies said...

Wow- Gramby does know how to decorate for a shindig! What fun.

annjeanette said...

That is so fun that your mom could be there too! And how does three years so by so quickly?