Friday, January 16, 2009

Lovin' Being Spoiled



It has been so nice having my mom here to help. The kids are older and so no longer are afraid of having her visit. She's not a stranger, she's Gramby and they love her! They ask where she is when they can't see her and have to include her in all their games. This means I get to take a rest in the afternoon if I am pooped out from the baby. And Jacob is getting spoiled by being held by my mom any chance she gets. Plus last night Marshall, Jacob, and I were able to escape for a little date. We went out to dinner and Jacob slept the whole time! My mom held the fort down at home and it was great! And she keeps telling me how good I look. I'm tellin' you, it's been heavenly having my mom here. Too bad she lives in Pennsylvania and can't come here more often. If I could have my way I would have her here every afternoon and take her grocery shopping with me every week. But I'll enjoy the spoiling while it lasts.

Here's a picture of Mr. Three Week old Jacob!

No comments: