Friday, May 22, 2009

Almost 7!





Sunday marks Anna's 7th birthday! I cannot believe my baby will be 7 and entering second grade next year! It has been such a pleasure to be her mom.

Anna was such a sweet and chubby baby. She was perfect for being my first. We had fun learning about this whole "motherhood" thing together. I remember once taking her to a doctor check-up and my doctor giggling at her because she was so chubby. Anna loved to listen to music as a baby, especially Frank Sinatra. She has good taste!

She has grown into such a sweet, loving, and beautiful girl. Anna is always wanting to help with her baby brother. She does a great job at playing with and feeding him. She is concerned about the feelings of others and looks out for her friends. I am so proud of all the progress she has made in school. She is the perfect student. And I love how she is not afraid to do what's right and stand up for what she believes. I still remember the last time we visited my family Anna gave my dad a lecture about how drinking coffee is bad and makes Heavenly Father sad. She is very concerned about modesty and will triple check that her clothes are modest. She loves to read the scriptures and prays daily to have the Holy Ghost in our lives. She is such a good child.

I feel so blessed to have the children I do and Anna as the oldest to help set the example and teach her younger siblings. She has been a great blessing and brings me joy every day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, we hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Stephanie Black said...

Aww, what beautiful pictures!

Jarrod said...

She is such a sweetheart. The second picture of her looks a lot like Rachel.