Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun with Fire

Last night we burned the tree Marshall chopped down a month or so ago. The kids were so excited to have a bonfire. I asked Marshall if he knew how to keep things under control and he told me not to worry because he's a pyromaniac at heart and so knows about fire. And he did a wonderful job with it all. The kids were very good and safe with the fire too. After we burned down most of the major branches we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. Yum! Jacob enjoyed watching the show from a distance. Everyone had a sticky, smoky,good time!



4 comments:

annjeanette said...

Sue, cute hair!

Michelle said...

I love roasting marshmallows! I used to roast them in my fireplace but they never turned out or tasted right. Cute pictures.

Jarrod said...

Fun....I love smores.

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun! Now I want a smore.