Tuesday, May 12, 2009


I have a confession to make. (No, despite it's popularity I do not want a boob job. These babies are staying 100% natural. Though I wouldn't mind paying someone to return them to their original location.) I never thought I'd say it, but I want a pedicure. The horror! (Actually, I could see myself getting addicted to spa treatments and the such. It all sounds sooo nice and relaxing.)

I've noticed this spring that living in St. George for three years has taken it's toll on my cute little tootsies. My heels are cracking and my toes are dry. (Just another reason to love the summers here!) What to do?

While getting my hair cut on Saturday I heard two stylists talking about pedicures. Silly me, I thought it was just getting your toe nails painted. Oh no! You get a foot massage and sugar scrub. Some places even cheat and razor off the dry skin on your feet. Sounds delicious to my aching dry dogs.

So now I admit it, I want a pedicure. I'm just afraid that I'll like it too much and want one every week.

3 comments:

annjeanette said...

Sue, there is no problem indulging yourself one a week like that! Hello, you have four children plus your husband is not home much! I say go for it, don't feel bad for it, and pamper yourself! You've earned it.

Jarrod said...

They are fantastic and you definitely deserve it!

Jarrod said...

P.S. That is such a cute picture of you and the kids. Hope you had a great mothers day!