Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Creative Justice



I'm not one who condones taking the law into one's own hands, but I have to admit that there are times when people deal out justice that make me think "Rock on!"

The latest such is from Wisconsin where a winner of a guy was found tied to a motel bed with his, um, manly parts super glued to his stomach. It turns out our genius was married, but also sleeping with two women on the side. When his wife found out about his extramarital activities, she contact the other two women and together sought out revenge. They lured him to a motel room and well, I already told you the rest.

I had to chuckle when I read this story for so many reasons. Part of me can't help but think that the guy got what he deserved and give a high-five to those ladies. Sleeping around is stupid. Sleeping around while married is really stupid. Sleeping around with two women while married is just asking for it. And he got it! That rarely happens, but this time it did.

I also have to laugh at the creativity of the women. They didn't do any long lasting Bobbitt-ish procedures. Just some simple glue that caused some pain and a whole lot of embarrassment for our Romeo. How ingenious and perfect!

So what can we learn from this little episode? If you act like a jerk, you will most likely get what's coming to you. And the use of superglue is limitless. Be careful the next time you visit Wisconsin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Power to the women!