Friday, August 14, 2009

One of those weeks

I have so many ideas of things to write about, but time is an issue. Jacob has been working on four teeth at once. One finally popped through! And he is trying to figure out this crawling thing. We found him in his crib in the middle of the night on all fours, ready to go. (Jimmy had come to our room to tell us Jacob was being naughty and talking, which he was.) Since he is frustrated and in pain, my hands are full. Not to mention Marshall is getting over being sick, I am trying to stay healthy, and Rachel and Jimmy (tantrum king) seem to be competing to see who can kill the other first or get sold by Mom the fastest. (Ah, back to school changes the dynamics of everything. Thank goodness Rachel will be gone half a day starting Monday. At least I hope it's a good thing.) Anyhow, it's been crazy. One day I'll write more when I have the chance to put together some coherent thoughts. (Check back in 20 years.) Until then here are a few pictures of Jacob playing on the floor and getting mad because he can't crawl yet. It's a hard life.

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

He is about 15 times bigger than Emma! Cutie!

Sarah said...

Oh, Sue, he's such a cutie! And he's getting so much blonde hair! I am glad school has now started for Rachel! How are things going now?