Monday, August 31, 2009

'Methods of Madness'



If you haven't read Stephanie Black's latest release then you're missing out. I love her writing, not because she is a relation, but because she can actually write. And she does it so well. Seriously, this book had me guessing until then end. Her characters are believable and the story flows well. It never seems like she is trying too hard or filling her book up with lame cliches. It's genuine good fiction. I've already read it once and want to read it again. That is a big deal for me since I only like to read books once, unless they are among my favorites. This is one of those special favs. If you haven't checked out her other works, you best get your bum to the library. She rocks!

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

Oooh, do you think they would carry it here in Vegas???! I LOVE her writing too and not just because she is your sister in law. Oh, by the way, I still have your other book that I need to send back to you. On my list of things to do.... sorry.

Stephanie Black said...

Sue, thank you so much! I'm so excited that you want to read Methods of Madness again! And thanks so much for your help with the manuscript.