Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Watching Them Grow

I love being a mom. It is the best job in the world and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. Often I am pushed to my limits, but I also am forced to grow and become a better person because of it. I love my kids and watching them grow and learn.


Anna has become quite the little cook. She can cook eggs and tortillas on her own. Marshall introduced the kids to one of his favorite treats, tortillas with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top. So every morning Anna makes breakfast, sugar tillas, for all three big kids. It's so nice!

Yesterday I caught Jimmy showing Jacob how to properly turn pages in a book. It was really quite funny because all Jacob really wanted to do was eat the book. What a good big brother!

(I love Rachel too, but catching her on film is tricky). I love my sweet kids and feel so blessed to spend my days with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have sweet kids. We love them and miss watching them. That's so funny that Marshall's favorite treat is Sugartillas. They are also Jon's favorite. We have a hometown fast food restaurant called Taco Bandito and we always get them when we go their. Love them!!!