Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Grade Program


Today was Anna's first grade program. She was so excited that she had had her outfit picked out and laid out for a week. It was a really cute program all about family. I included a little video of it. Anna is in the back row. (Just look for the turquoise sweater and blond hair right in the middle where the gray column comes down.) She sang her little heart out. I can't believe first grade is almost over! She's become such a cute sweet girl. I'm so proud of her and all she does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cute girl and she is growing up so fast!!!

annjeanette said...

How did she get so grown up?!

Lempskies said...

I love that picture of her. What a sweet smile. You should be proud.

Ok- I'm behind on my blog reading, so I'll have to respond to several posts at once...

Cockroaches! Yes, they should have told you about that before you agreed to move there. If you want the argument in legal terms, that is failure to disclose a material fact and that negates your consent to move there.

If you guys ever want to be our neighbors again, not only do we not have cockroaches, but we are at high enough altitude, we don't even have misquitos. I'm not kidding. You should move here.

Your bathing suit woes are funny. My problem is, the last couple I've had were hand-me-downs, so I haven't had to buy a swimsuit since high school. With inflation, I'm just floored at how expensive they are. It's a tall order to find something cute, modest, supportive, and under 50 bones. Sheesh! I guess I'll have to try Lands End.