Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sir James



Life would be so boring without my deep-voiced, super curious, three year old Jimmy. He is always into something and asking lots of questions. Last week I made a bunch of strawberry jam. (Don't be too impressed, it's not that hard. I use the easy recipe.) Jimmy, as you can see, was a big help. He LOVES to cook in the kitchen. His future wife will love me for allowing his creative juices to flow in the culinary arts.

I could just squeeze and kiss Jimmy all day because he is so cute! He is always coming up with the greatest questions. Yesterday he asked me what color toots are. "Poop is brown or black, so maybe toots are gray or white or something." I don't know. I've never thought about that. What do you think?

So even though I am about to walk into the wall from a looong night thanks to Sir James, I am glad he is in my life. He, and all my other kids, help make my job fun. I wouldn't want to spend my days with anyone else!

1 comment:

annjeanette said...

I can't believe how big he is!!