Monday, April 27, 2009

Random Pictures

I've been meaning to post some pictures, but, um, life has gotten in the way. Imagine that?

This is from when Marshall's sister Bonnie and her son Michael came to visit St. George for a few weeks. We had so much fun playing with them. It was great to catch up and visit! And the kids loved Michael. The other day I took them to "Michael's" craft store to get some cake decorating stuff and they thought it was a hoot that the store was named just like their cousin. We miss you!


On their way to Disneyland, our good friends from law school stopped by. They now live in Salt Lake, but we haven't seen them in awhile. It was great to visit. I cannot believe how big their kids are! We miss them so much! We hope they had fun in Disneyland and are excited for their new house!


And last is just classic, Jimmy sleeping at the top of the stairs. He had a tantrum this afternoon that involved him wanting me to carry him downstairs. But I was feeding Jacob. So by the time I could check on him I found him as is. I wish I could sleep that easily anywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!