Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Addiction



If I gain 500 pounds this pregnancy, I am blaming it on my mother-in-law. I have been working so hard at exercising and watching my diet. People keep telling me how small I look, but that may not last for long.

My mother-in-law told us all about a new flavor of candy corn that is out, Brach's caramel apple candy corn. I thought I'd try it since I hate candy corn. I do, I really do. Marshall loves it and every year I buy it and try it and say "Ugh! This tastes icky!" I just don't like it. So I thought I'd try the new flavor and see if there was any hope for me. Oh my goodness! Talk about divine! It is delicious and I love it! The new flavor tastes nothing like candy corn. It's smooth, caramel, and fruity at the same time. Every time I keep walking by the candy pumpkin, I have to force myself to have control. They are too dang tempting.

I know it's not really my mother-in-law's fault, but it's still fun to have someone to blame! You all should try this new flavor and then we can get fat together on yummy sugary goodness. As if having Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas coming soon won't be challenging enough. Let's start the binging early!

1 comment: