Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Reason Why I am Amazing (Not For the Faint of Heart)

I'm on my second outfit for the day. No, I'm not that much of a fashionista. But I do have children.

Five minutes before it was time to drive to the bus stop, we had passed the time to walk since my children were in slow-motion, I went to get Jimmy dressed. He told me that he was poopy which is no biggie. If only he would care about trying in the potty. So I began the changing process and out rolls a poop covered bead across my floor. What? I had forgotten that he told me he had eaten a bead yesterday. Yum. The diaper was a very messy one and somehow leaked out. He needed a wipe bath because it got all over his legs and time didn't permit more than that. By the time I was done changing him, I had a mound of used wipes and poo on my floor and my clothes. Not to mention the escaped bead. Ugh.

But we made it to the bus stop on time with everyone dressed and ready for the day.

This is why I rock at my job and am just totally and completely amazing.

No comments: