Friday, October 24, 2008

Husband Tag

Okay Michelle, here you go!

1- WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? John Marshall. Isn't it just a great lawyer name?

2- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 8 years, but it seems like always.

3-HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 2 months, engaged 2 months

4-HOW OLD IS HE? 30

5 - WHO IS TALLER? He is and I love it! Though sometimes I feel like a midget next to him.

6 - WHO CAN SING BEST? He can by far. No competition. And I hope he never stops it. He can still make me turn to mush with his singing.

7 - WHO IS SMARTER? We both are. We have expertise in different areas, but we're both intelligent people.

8 - WHO DOES LAUNDRY? I do. It'd be crazy if he did because he's too busy providing for us and being bishop.

9 - WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I do. I'm more organized and have more time.

10 - WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Me

11 - WHO MOWS THE LAWN? He does. I tried it once and hated it.

12 - WHO COOKS DINNER? I do, but some Sundays he'll claim dinner and come home from church meetings and cook. He makes awesome biscuits and is a great chef.

13 - WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY"RE WRONG? We're both stubborn, but I think it's me and then him.

14 - WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He kissed me first and was so nervous. Of course, it took forever for me to kiss him back because I was nervous too.

15 - WHO WEARS THE PANTS? I prefer pants and I think Marshall would look funny in a skirt! Seriously, we are equal partners. I obviously make more decisions with the kids and home because that is my realm, but we always work together.

This was fun! Feel free to do it too!

No comments: