Monday, October 20, 2008

What Makes Me Happy

Here are only a few things in my list of many:

- My two year old refusing to be called by his given name and insisting he IS Superman.

- My four year old wearing her brother's pjs and walking around in black boots.

- My six year old reading stories to her younger siblings.

- My kids feeling the baby inside me move for the first time and getting all giggly and excited over it.

- When my husband comes home early from church. Yes!

- Having my bathrooms all cleaned for the week. (I hate cleaning the bathroom.)

- Being able to exercise.

- Being able to listen to General Conference on my i-pod when I exercise. Double bonus.

- Watching a good movie and eating popcorn with my husband.

- Being able to snuggle with my cutie after a long day.

- Bedtime.

- Cool Fall air.

- Watching my kids get excited for Halloween.

- When my kids say "please" and "thank you" on their own.

- DVR and Direct tv.

- Internet and email.

- Treats.

- Changing leaves.

- Unexpected acts of kindness done to me and me doing to others.

- Being able to read my scriptures daily.

- Going to church.

- My two year old asking me if the butterflies on my new sweater kill people. Yes, I would wear killer butterflies on my clothes for church.

- Kind acts by my husband. I'll embarrass him, in a good way, like I did in Relief Society. Every Saturday I vacuum our house and since I am pregnant doing the stairs is difficult because of lugging the vacuum down. Every Saturday when he hears me at the top of the stairs, he comes running and carries the vacuum down behind me while I vacuum. I think it is so romantic.

- Good books.

- Happy kids.

- Hugs and kisses from my kids.

- Being able to pay my bills!

- Dates

- Saturdays

- The Spirit

- Watching my two year old ride his bike. So cute!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are such a wonderful person. I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you better.