Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One of My Favorite Stores


I love the store Motherhood Maternity. I always feel like a princess whenever I go shopping there. They know how to treat a customer right, at least the store in our mall. (Not to mention their new Secret Belly Fit line of pants!)

Every time I go into the store, I immediately have someone ask if I need help finding anything. Usually I hate this, but when it comes to maternity clothes I could use all the help I can get. They are a pain to shop for. The associate always picks out a few things for me to try on and then puts them in a dressing room for me while I continue to shop. I feel so special! Plus the people who work there are always so personable and kind. Pregnant women want to be pampered, right?

The other day I discovered another reason to love the store. I was daring, and perhaps insane, and decided to take my very active two year-old shopping with me for jeans. The sales person thought he was adorable in his Superman outfit and then showed me where they have a collection of toys for kids to play with while Mom shops. What a great idea! The store was small enough that I was close by to him, but I could look at clothes without having to chase my little man out from under clothing racks or other horrific things. We spent a good amount, forty minutes, in the store. I tried on various clothes and Superman was content because he had toys to play with. Wow! And miracle of miracles, I did find a pair of jeans that worked. Jeans and no tantrums, happy day!

Even though Motherhood Maternity doesn't always have the fashions I am looking for, I think they do a great job of catering to their customers. Pampering pregnant women and being prepared for small children. They can have my business any day!

No comments: